Rabu, 14 Oktober 2009

Hardy Jones - Dolphine Defender..

I love natures.
I love animals
I attracted to reading and to watching about expeditions.

What a lucky day today i can watched a movie about Dolphine's observation.
i was touched about the documentations.
It is a good documentation.
especially i get amaze about the narator..
I wonder sometimes some peoples can do something beyond human limits.

What impressed me so much was his emotion and his friendship with a dolphine names chopper. The day they met after 25 years not seen each other tearing my eyes...
not saying but obviousely they recognise one to another by swiming together that close .
what a beauty feelings that they has.
a feeling builded between 2 diferent creatures...
one is a sea creatures and another is a creatures from a land..

I got impressed too about the moment Hardy build a good interaction with A japanese Fisherman, Mr. Harada.

At first Harada is a whale and Dolphine's killer.
After, he turning his life become a whale and Dolphine defender too around his island, IKI Island..
It shows by the appearanced of a whale when Harada shows Hardy and some Journalist team what has he done to taking care and protect Dolphines.

At the last clip i get the narator's name...Hardy Adams.
i directly googling about him.

What he did for the nature especially for the Dolphine shakes has drive me to put him in my blog.

I give him my respect.
and would like to leave him a good comment if possible to let him know that what he did is really matter to the nature's balanced.

and this is his officially website :
http://www.bluevoice.org

2 komentar:

  1. pa kabar, kemana aja prim, great blog anyway
    pls, visit my blog: http://idamgunawan.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi mas Idham!
    Wah, lama gak ngeblog aku gak notice eh dikau meinggalkan pesan.

    Me arround somewhere mas..
    What about you?

    Aku masih contact dgn mas Taufi Teer..
    mana emailmu?
    tak add ke FB ku yo...

    Tks!

    BalasHapus